SendTo Menu Editor Crack 1.3+Product key Full Version
SendTo Menu Editor Crack 1.3 A convenient method for sending a file to a particular folder, program, or other item in Windows is through the ‘Send to’ menu. It can be used to send, copy, or print a single file to a particular device, application, location, or other item. You can modify the Send to menu to your liking if you’d like to add your own application or folder or remove some of the unnecessary items. Open Windows File Explorer. Do a right-click on a file to Navigate with your mouse to the Send to command option from the pop-up menu. Tap on a particular entry. You then select the entry and the file you clicked is sent there.
It’s very easy to add your own application or folder to the Send to menu: Simply hit Win+R to bring up the Run dialog box, then copy and paste the shell:sendto command into the text field. By doing this, the folder containing all of those shortcuts will open. As an alternative, go to the following folder location.
However, you can make the entire process simpler by using the free portable program “Send To Menu Editor,” which allows users to manage the shortcuts found in the Windows “Send To” menu.
Top Key Features:
- This product has an excellent, simple, and user-friendly layout.
- It looks like this product could be easily customized.
- You can add, remove, or rearrange quick fixes in any location on your computer.
- the ability to set bookmarks to specific directories, networks, or running records.
- The enhanced accuracy in file handling and processing that this product offers is fantastic.
- The decision to create a distinctive bookmark indicator.
- Every Microsoft version can create subsections to arrange keystrokes and is compatible with other versions.
- The safeguard and replace feature allows customizations to be saved and restored for this product.
- It will enable quick access to the locations you visit frequently.
- This product would provide outstanding customer service and increased efficiency.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit).
Processor: 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K).
RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K).
Hard Drive Space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media.
Graphics Card: Supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing).
Internet Connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
How to install it?
- The option to download this product is available.
- Then begin the download.
- Start installing after downloading.
- Authenticate the account after the installation is finished.
- Get to Work